Food-o-Graphy (Spot Photography)
Number of Participants
Number of participants allowed: 1 per team
Date and Time
• The Competition is for 2 hours.
• Participants have to report at 9:30 a.m. to the specified area of the competition
• It is spot photography competition & topic will be said on spot.
• One participant is allowed per team. Each participant will be accompanied by one student by the host.
• Each participant can submit maximum 3 photos.
• The participants have to take the still photo within the stated time frame and from the defined area.
• The winner will be decided on the basis of best photo and caption; the caption shall explain the relevance of the picture by itself. The participants won’t be given a chance to explain to the judges.
• The participants will have to submit the still photos with the camera, details (place taken, exposure triangle, date & time).
• No editing is allowed.
• Any kind of camera is allowed, however the participants shall follow the details provided at the Time of event.
• All the entries (soft copy) should be given to the event coordinator by the end of the Food (ography) competition with the caption or explanation (in Word file – max 500 words ).
• The entry will be disqualified if any plagiarism is found in the photos.
• No equipment would be provided by the host.