Number of participants allowed: 2 per team
• Open to 2 contestants per team.
• Each team will be given 10 minutes time for the Role Play.
• Contestants will have to act on the roles assigned and demonstrate guest requests / Complaints and situation handling / problem solving abilities.
• Situations will include all areas of Front Office.
• Contestants’ soft skills as well as Front Office skills will be evaluated in the Role Play.
• Each team will be given their roles during their turn and will be given 7-8 minutes time to prepare with their respective roles and also for rehearsal (optional) before their demonstration.
• No costumes will be allowed to be used by the Role Players.
• Once all the members of the team have played their respective roles, the audience may be requested to make comments. Comments will be obtained on the effectiveness, strengths and weaknesses, frequency and other relevant dimensions of the Role Play Competition.
• Judges’ decision on the winners is final.