Theme of the arrangement would be announced one hour prior to the competition.
- Arrangements are to be made from fresh flowers. Final arrangements must be placed as a display on the table top.
- Each contestant will be supplied with an assortment of fresh flowers and foliage, one container to choose from, floral foam, floral tape, floral wire and accessories.
- No other artificial or commercial item/decoration is permitted, apart from the stand/vase/support and material etc. used for display purposes.
- Aerosol spray cans or paint or other finishes MUST NOT be used on the flowers.
- No fruits or vegetables (canned or fresh) or candy allowed.
- Contestants must complete the competition by themselves without assistance from a third party.
- Judging will based on creativity, concept – in line with the topic - and originality and based on design elements (scale/proportion, balance, rhythm and dominance, use of color, shape and texture), construction and mechanics, and condition of flowers as well as the cleanliness of the area.
- The flower arrangement is to be viewed and judged all round.
- After judging, no exhibit should be touched by any contestant.
- The flower arrangements will remain on display throughout the Quest 2019.
- The judging panel’s decision will be final.
- Organizers reserve the right to use photographs of winners and their artwork for the purpose of advertising and promotion.
- At the conclusion of the allotted time, all work must cease.