Spot photography. Theme will be given on the spot.
- Each contestant will be accompanied by one WGSHA student.
- A maximum of 3 photos entries per team are allowed.
- Contestant has to take the still photo within the stated timings and from within the defined area.
- The winner will be decided on the basis of photo and caption. The caption shall explain the relevance of the picture by itself. The contestant will not explain their photo or caption to the judging panel.
- The contestant will have to submit the still photos with the camera, details (place taken, exposure triangle, date & time).
- Any kind or type of camera is allowed. However, the contestantshall follow the details provided at the time of event.
- All entries (soft copy with the caption or explanation in a word file – max 500 words)) should be given to the event coordinator by the end of the event.
- The entry will be disqualified if the photos are found to be plagiarized.
- No equipment (of any kind) would be provided by the host.
- Editing (of any kind) is strictly prohibited.